Summary of Services offered at General & Implant Dentistry of Worcester County.
Dr. Charles Samborski has a long history as a Worcester County dentist, caring for thousands of men and women who want optimal dental health and attractive, confident smiles and is one of a few Diplomates of the American Board of Oral Implantology/ Implant Dentistry in Massachusetts. He is one of a few general dentists trained to surgically place implants and restore them.
He has a strong educational background and a passion for continuing education and training. He always has and always will stay up-to-date on the best advancements in cosmetic dental procedures.
At General & Implant Dentistry of Worcester County, Dr. Samborski and our team provide complete preventive dentistry, restorative dentistry, and cosmetic dentistry to make your smile healthy and beautiful and to keep it that way for years to come. We offer:
- Thorough oral health exams
- Dental cleanings
- Dental fillings of tooth cavity
- Nonsurgical gum care to prevent and manage gum disease
- In-office teeth whitening using Lumineer Sapphire system and advanced home whitening
- Cosmetic dentistry, including porcelain veneers to correct a chipped tooth, broken tooth or cracked tooth, gapped teeth in adults, discoloration and other cosmetic problems
- Tooth-colored dental fillings
- Preventive dentistry
- Dental veneers
- Root canal therapy
- Dental bridges
- Restorative dentistry
- Strong, beautiful porcelain crowns
- Tooth extraction, including wisdom teeth
- Dental bone graft surgery
- Cosmetic dentures that look amazingly natural and lifelike, with state-of-the-art denture materials (call for information about the cost of dentures)
- Implant dentistry to replace missing teeth or retain dentures (call for information on dental implants cost)
- Sedation Dentistry
To learn more about our family preventive and restorative dentistry services or to schedule an appointment, please call our office staff at (508) 757-0591 or use our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment. We offer our services to residents of Holden, Paxton, Shrewsbury, Boylston, Westborough, Worcester, Auburn and Northborough in Worcester County, MA.