We are conveniently located in Worcester, MA, between Newton Square and Chandler Street.
Our practice hours are:
Monday 8 am to 5 pm (Lunch 1-2)
Tuesday 10 am to 7 pm (Lunch 3-4)
Wednesday 9 am to 2 pm
Thursday 8 am to 5 pm (Lunch 1-2)
Friday By Appointment
Closed Saturday and Sunday
|87 June Street
Worcester, MA 01602
Dr. Samborski provides restorative dental care for problems such as:
• Tooth cavity • Cracked tooth • Chipped tooth
• Broken tooth • Missing teeth • Gapped teeth in adults
Methods he uses to address these problems include:
• Dental bone graft surgery • Root canal procedure • Dentures
• Teeth replacement • Dental veneers • Dental fillings
Providing you with excellent service and convenience is important to the standard of care we’re known for at General & Implant Dentistry of Worcester County.
- We accept & file most dental insurance.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are welcome.
- CareCredit® and Springstone financing and careful staging of your dental treatment helps make your smile restoration affordable.
- Dr. Samborski and our team respect your time. We offer prompt appointments that fit your schedule, including early morning, lunchtime and evening.
- Dental emergency appointments are also welcome and seen promptly.
If you have scheduled an appointment and cannot keep it, kindly call 48 hours ahead so that we can reschedule. Thank you!
To learn more about our family dentistry services or to schedule an appointment, please call our office staff in Worcester, MA at (508) 757-0591 or use our online appointment request form to schedule an appointment.